Editing a Rule
From UMS Version 5.03.100:
- In the rule overview, double-click on a row...
- in the Rule column in order to edit the Criterion, Operator and Value.
- in the Directory column in order to change or remove the target directory.
- in the Overiding, Apply on boot or Leave in subdirectory column in order to change these options.
Prior to UMS Version 5.03.100:
- Highlight the desired rule in the overview by clicking on it once.
- Click the symbol
The Modify Default Directory Rule window will open.
- Change the Directory, Criterion, Operator, Value and options as required.
You can also add further conditions with AND or OR links here, see Combining conditions.