Copying a Data Source
To switch from the standard installation with an Embedded DB to an external database system, e.g. an Oracle RAC cluster, proceed as follows:
- Prepare the new database in accordance with the installation instructions for the UMS.
- Set up a suitable new data source for this DBMS.
- Select the Embedded DB data source which is still active.
- Click Copy.
- Select the destination data source.
- Start the process after entering the destination login data.
- Activate the new data source.