To select your desired boot options, proceed as follows:
- Wait until the message > Booting, please wait < appears during the boot process.
- Press the Esc key.
A selection menu opens.
- Select one of the three boot options:
- Windows Embedded Standard: The system boots normally.
- Download firmware image: The firmware download menu is shown. In order to download a snapshot file from your server or a connected USB stick, you will need to provide the necessary connection details.
- Start rescue shell: In this case, you access the underlying Linux system, e.g. in order to restore the system or reset the IGEL setup data.