Installing partial updates
To install partial updates on the system, proceed as follows:
- Bring up the update configurations in the setup via System > Updates > Partial Update.
- Check the Partial Update checkbox.
- Select a transmission protocol.
- Specify the source server/path on the drive.
- Click on Apply to save the settings.
- Click on Search for Updates to search the source for updates.
Available updates can then be installed directly. The device will reboot for this purpose. It will also reboot after the update has been installed.