You can change H.323-specific settings for forwarding, H.245, quick start and for the multi-frequency dialing process (DTMF).
- Forward URI: H.323 URI to which inbound calls are forwarded if forwarding is enabled. You will find further information on forwarding under Call Options.
- Enable H.245 tunneling: If this option is enabled, H.245 messages will be packaged in H.225 messages. Port 1720 is needed for this purpose.
- Enable early H.245: If this option is enabled, H.245 will be launched at an earlier point in the connection process. The voice connection can be established more quickly as a result.
- Enable Fast Start procedure: If this option is enabled, the voice connection will be established in quick start mode (fast connect, part of H.323 v2).
- Send DTMF as: Specifies how key sequences are transmitted while a connection is in place.
- String: The key sequence is transmitted using H.245 User Input Indication.
- Tone: The key sequence is transmitted as a tone sequence in the audio data flow.
- RFC 2833: The key sequence is transmitted using RTP (Real-time Transport Protocol).
- Q.931: The key sequence is transmitted via the signaling channel.