You can change SIP-specific settings for the proxy, forwarding and the multi-frequency dialing process (DTMF).
- Outbound Proxy: URI of the SIP proxy that handles outbound calls.
- Forward URI: SIP URI to which inbound calls are forwarded if forwarding is enabled. You will find further information on forwarding under Call Options.
- Send DTMF as: Specifies how key sequences are transmitted while a connection is in place.
- INFO: The key sequence is transmitted as SIP INFO.
- RFC 2833: The key sequence is transmitted using RTP (Real-time Transport Protocol).