You can set up or change one or more user accounts as well as specify the name displayed.
- Full Name: Name of the user; this name will be shown to the other person. Example: John Doe
To set up an SIP user account, proceed as follows:
Ensure that the VoIP client was terminated before you start setting up or changing a user account. Changes will only be saved if the client is not running.
- Click .
- If the user account is to be active once set up, enable the Enable Account option.
- Enter the following data:
- Protocol: Select SIP.
- Name: Name for this user account.
Choose a name which allows a distinction to be made easily between a number of user accounts.
- Registrar: URI with which the VoIP client registers. This can be a DNS name or an IP address.
- User name: Numerical or alphanumerical value. The user name is part of the SIP address. Example: john.doe in email@example.com
- Login Name: Numerical or alphanumerical value. Name with which the VoIP client registers on the registrar. This name can differ from the name given under user name.
- Password: Password with which the VoIP client registers on the registrar
- Registration Update Timeout: Timeout after which the registration should be updated
- Click Ok.
The user account has been set up.