- Application: Specify a start-up application for the terminal server session.
- Working directory: Specify the working directory.
- Authentication Options: Select from the following options to check whether the server authenticates itself correctly:
- Always connect, even if authentication fails
- Do not connect if authentication fails
- Warn me if authentication fails
Select from the following options for the RD Gateway:
- Automatically detect RD Gateway server settings
- Do not use an RD Gateway server: Direct connection to the RDP server
- Use these Gateway server settings: If you choose this option, edit the following settings: