In this area, you can define the window size and color depth for the session. For published applications, the seamless window mode can be enabled.
- Number of Colors: The color depth is specified in ICA Global. You can change it for this session.
- Use full-screen mode
- The session will be shown in full-screen mode.
- You can choose between the global default setting and a session-specific setting.
- WindowSize: Choose between the pre-defined default size and a range of other sizes.
- Enable Seamless Window Mode
- Seamless Window Mode will be used.
Seamless Window Mode can only be used with published applications or with a specified start program for the server connection.
- Seamless Window Mode will not be used.