Horizon Client Global
- Enable USB redirection
- You can use the local computer's USB devices in sessions.
- Default Rule: Choose between Deny and Allow to set a rule for all devices to which no more specific rule applies.
- Class Rules: Define rules by selecting a class ID and sub-class ID for USB devices.
- Device Rules: Define rules for individual devices by entering a Vendor ID and Product ID.
How to work with rules:
- To create a rule, click .
- To remove a rule, click .
- To change a rule, click .
Keyboard (cannot be overridden in the sessions):
- Redirect Ctrl-Alt-Delete to sessions:
- The key combination will not be processed by the local thin client. It will be forwarded to the session instead.