If this area, you can change various settings for the Microsoft Internet Explorer.
- Show pictures
- Images in websites will be shown.
- Images in websites will not be shown.
- Play sounds in webpages
- The background sound of websites will be played. Playback will begin as soon as the page is opened.
- The background sound of websites will not be played.
- Show friendly HTTP error messages
- A user friendly error message without details will be shown in the event of a problem with HTTP communication.
- A detailed error message which may make troubleshooting easier will be shown in the event of a problem with HTTP communication.
- Automatically activate newly installed add-ons
- Newly installed add-ons will be activated automatically.
- A user prompt asking whether the add-on is to be activated will appear the first time the browser starts following installation.