Other areas where you can show your company logo in the firmware are the screensaver and the start menu.
To define an image for the screensaver, proceed as follows:
- Activate Enable Image display.
- Under Image File/Directory, give the full path for an image file or a directory containing a number of image files.
If you enter a folder instead of a single image file as the source, all images in the folder will be displayed as a slide show, the display time for the images can be configured.
If you do not specify a file of your own, the IGEL logo will be used.
- Enable One Image per Monitor if you would like to see the image (the images) on each individual monitor rather than one image across all monitors.
- Specify the Image duration in seconds.
- Select the Image display mode:
- Small-sized hopping- small image that jumps across the screen
- Medium-sized hopping - larger image that jumps across the screen
- Full screen center cut out - image is displayed across whole screen, edges can be cut off.
- Full screen letterbox - image is shown in full, with black edge where the format does not match that of the screen.
To define logos for the start menu, proceed as follows:
- Under Start Button Icon, give the file name of the logo with a full path in order to select your logo as a symbol for the start menu at the bottom left of the taskbar.
- Under Company logo in start menu, give the file name of the logo with a full path in order to display your company logo in the start menu window.
In order to see the company logo in the start menu window, you must set the start menu type to Advanced. To do this, click on User Interface > Desktop > Start Menu.