To set up your screens' Display, proceed as follows:
- Open the Display Switch that you set up under Display Switch.
The Displays mask will open.
- Click on Advanced in order to be able to configure special display options.
The Display mask will open:
Click on one of the screens shown and configure the settings, e.g.:
- Use this display - in order to enable it.
- Primary display - in order to specify the first screen, see Screen 1 in the Screen Selection. The taskbar appears on the main screen.
- Mirror displays - in order to place the screens over each other.
- Zoom - in order to set the magnified display.
If you disconnect the only active screen, the one that was active last will be shown again. As a result, you can still configure something even in an emergency.