In this area, you can configure the touchpad according to your needs.
- Enable Touchpad custom configuration in order to define personal settings.
- Select a touchpad mode from:
- Enable touchpad - Decide whether you would like to enable the touchpad by default...
- Disable touchpad - ... or disable it.
- Disable tapping and scrolling - As an alternative, you can disable tapping and scrolling only.
- Use the sliders to set the speed of the mouse pointer in seconds.
- With a number of touchpads, you can assign functions to the four corners. The following settings apply by default:
- Left mouse button - Tap on the relevant corner to highlight objects, place the cursor and move text or objects from one place to another.
- Middle mouse button - Tap on the relevant corner to bring up program-specific functions.
- Right mouse button - Tap on the relevant corner to display the context menu.
- Disable - Tap on the relevant corner to disable the mouse button.