In this area, you can define the start page, display resolution and font size for the browser.
You can change the following settings:
- When browser starts: Specifies what pages are shown when the browser is launched.
- Start with a blank page
- Show my home page
- Resume previous session: All tabs from the last session are reopened.
- Home page: Specifies the URL of the start page. You can specify a number of start pages by separating the URLs of the start pages with a pipe character "|".
- Display resolution: Specifies the display resolution for the browser in DPI. Typical values are 72 for medium screens and 96 for large screens.
- Minimum font size: Specifies the minimum size of the fonts displayed on websites. The formats of the websites are overwritten in the process.
- Show browser splash screen: If this option is enabled, a Firefox logo will be shown in the middle of the screen when the browser is launched.