Under System, you can execute various tools including the firmware updating tool with the pre-set update information.
The following tools are available:
- Disk Utility: Shows information regarding connected USB drives.
- Display Switch: Switches between a number of screens.
- Firmware Update: Carries out the update with the settings configured during the setup.
- Identify Monitors: Shows the monitor's number and manufacturer details.
- Network Tools: Provides detailed information on the network connection and offers a number of problem analysis tools such as Ping or Traceroute.
- Safely Remove Hardware: Removes external storage devices without a risk of losing data.
- Screenshot Tool: Takes photos of the screen content.
- Setup: Launches the IGEL Setup.
- Smartcard Personalization: Allows access data and sessions which are to be available to a smartcard user to be written to an IGEL smartcard.
- System Information: Shows information regarding hardware, the network and connected devices.
- System Log Viewer: Shows system log files "live" and allows you to add your own logs.
- Taskmanager: Manages all processes.
- Touchscreen Calibration: Allows a connected touchscreen monitor to be calibrated.
- UMS Registering: Logs the thin client on to a UMS server (access data for the server are required).
- Upgrade License: Reads a new license file from the USB stick and modifies the functions of the firmware accordingly.
- Webcam Information: Shows data relating to a connected webcam and allows the camera to be tested.