In this area, you can specify settings which differ from the global settings for Citrix StoreFront / Web Interface.
- Use server settings for all options: If this option is enabled, the server settings will be carried over to the client.
- Client Audio If this option is enabled, sound will be transmitted.
- Overwrite local Client Audio with server setting: If this option is enabled, the server audio settings will be carried over to the client.
- Audio Bandwith Limit: Select between High, Medium and Low - Higher quality requires more network and computing resources.
- Color Depth: Choose between Server setting, Global setting, 16, 256, 32 thousand,16 million and Automatic.
- Window size: Choose between Seamless|Desktop, Server setting, Global setting,Different sizes in pixels, Work area and Full screen.
- Restrict full-screen sessions to workarea
- Handling of keyboard shortcuts: Choose between Server setting, Translated, Direct in full-screen desktops only and Direct.