RDP (Global Settings)
Global settings specify how the RDP client (mstsc.exe) behaves if it is launched without a specific session.
- Window: Allows you to set the number of colors, display via several monitors, true multi-monitor support and the window size
- Mapping: Allows you to assign audio, keyboard hotkeys, printers, COM ports, smartcards and drives to the session
- Performance: Performance-relevant settings such as desktop wallpaper, font smoothing, video redirection, bitmap cache and compression
- Options: Allows you to set the application, working directory, authentication options and configuration for an RD Gateway server
- USB Redirection: Allows you to prohibit and allow RemoteFX USB redirection for individual USB devices