Enable Weaker Algorithms in the Built-in OpenSSH Server
IGEL Linux 10.04.100
You are trying to connect to IGEL Linux's built-in OpenSSH server with an SSH client which does not support the strong algorithms of the server.
To enable weaker encryption algorithms, proceed as follows:
- In Setup, go to System > Registry > network > ssh_server.
- Change the settings according to your requirements:
- disable_weak_encryption: Disable this option to enable weaker encryption.
- disable_weak_hostkey_algos: Disable this option to enable weaker host key algorithms.
- disable_weak_kexalgorithms: Disable this option to enable weaker key exchange algorithms.
- disable_weak_macs: Disable this option to enable weaker MACs.
- minimal_encryption_level: The minimal level of encryption
IGEL's Terms & Conditions apply.