- Added Microsoft Windows Update for KRACK (KB4041678)
- Added Microsoft Windows Update for WannaCrypt (KB4012212)
- Added Microsoft Windows Update for Meltdown/Spectre (CVE-2017-5754, CVE-2017-5715, CVE-2017-5753) (KB4056897, KB4056568)
- Fixed unclear unjoin domain behaviour. Client is added to Workgroup "WORKGROUP" after leaving the domain now.
- Fixed UMS structure tag is not shown in UMS.
- Fixed file snapshot download fails when USB stick has no partition table.
- Fixed file snapshot download fails on UD6-W7 51, UD5-W7 50.
- Fixed snapshot upload/download without password is not possible.
- Fixed incorrect COM port mapping on UD3-W7 50.
- Fixed UMS file transfer without setting a target path does not work (Default target path: C:\Temp).
- Fixed applied partial updates are not shown in UMS.
- Fixed an issue where time is not updated correctly after configuring a NTP time server.
- Fixed keyboard layout Dutch (United States) is not set after log-off.
- Fixed after creating a snapshot with a device registered in UMS and applying it to another device, same MAC address is shown in UMS.
- Fixed configuring credential saving on connect has no effect.
- Fixed creating temporary user profiles while domain joined after configuring Selfservice settings.
- Fixed "Ctrl,Alt,Del" redirection for ICA Sessions and Selfservice. (Ctrl F1 hotkey for "Ctrl,Alt,Del" must be enabled on server side)
- Fixed Selfservice window is not shown after autostart a Selfservice session in Selfservice mode.
- Fixed a black screen issue when connected via dual monitor on UD3-W7 30 and UD3-W7 41.