Creating a Larger CP
Create a larger Custom Partiton so we can put all the Chromium package files into it.
- On the thin client, make sure that you have closed all Local Terminal windows.
- In UMS Console, navigate to your target thin client.
- In Assigned Objects, remove the Hello CP profile from this thin client.
- When prompted When should these changes take effect? select Now.
The existing Custom Partition is deleted.
- Right-click the thin client and select Edit Configuration.
- In Setup go to System > Firmware Customization > Custom Partition > Partition.
- Check Enable Partition.
- Set the Size to 400M (Megabyte) to be on the safe side.
- Leave the Mount Point at /custom
- Click Save.
The new Custom Partition is created.
- On the thin client, open a Local Terminal and log in as root
- Change into the Custom Partition: cd /custom
- Check the size of the Custom partition: df -h ./
It should be roughly 400M - if it is still roughly 10M, close Local Terminal and use Setup to first disable and then re-create the Custom Partition again.
- Copy the complete chromium-browser/ directory with all its contents from the Debian/Ubuntu machine into the Custom Partition on the thin client.