Assigning the Profile
Now that you have put all the settings for installing the CP on a thin client into a profile, it is time to assign the profile.
- In the UMS structure tree, drag and drop the icon of your profile onto the icon of a thin client.
The When should these changes take effect? dialog opens.
- Select Now and click OK.
The thin client receives new settings.
The Hello Application icon appears on the desktop.
- In the thin client's local Setup, go to System > Firmware Customization > Custom Partition > Partition.
- Add a Partition Parameter with the Name NAME and a Value of your choice.
- Click the icon to test the application.
- It should open, displaying a text containing the name of your choice.