Assign Profiles to the Thin Clients of Views
You can assign profiles to thin clients that you have filtered via a view or search and update this assignment regularly using a schedule.
Please also note the instructions in Assign profiles to a view.
- Name: Name for the task
- Action: Assign profiles to the thin clients of views
- Description: Optional description of the task
- Send result as mail
- The assignment will be sent via mail.
Send to main recipient: This address is specified in the mail settings.
- The assignment is sent to the main recipient.
Additional recipients: Mail address of the recipient if the recipient is not the main recipient. Several mail addresses must be separated by a semicolon.
- The task will be executed at the set time.
- The task will not be executed.
Select views / thin client searches
- Click on to select views or thin client searches that will be assigned to one or more profiles.
- Click on to select one or more profiles to which you would like to assign the views or thin client searches.
- Assignment type
This setting is only relevant to HA (High Availability) environments.
- All servers: The task will be executed by all servers.
- One server (direct assignment): You can select a specific server for this task. The available servers are listed under Assigned servers.
- One server (random selection): The server for this task will be automatically selected from the servers listed under Assigned servers.
- Assigned servers: List of servers that are available for this task.