Export View Result via Mail
You can define a task as a result of which the results of a view will be exported as a mail attachment.
In order for mails to be sent, the UMS mail settings must be correct. Further information can be found under Mail Settings.
- Name: Name for the task
- Action: Export view result via mail
- Description: Optional description of the task
- The task will be executed at the set time.
- The task will not be executed.
- View ID: ID of the selected view. The view is selected via the button.
- Visible columns configuration: Data fields which the mail will contain.
- Additional recipients: Mail addresses of the recipients. If you enter a number of addresses, you must separate them using a semicolon ";".
- Result format: Data format in which the results are sent as a mail attachment
- Create archive
- The mail attachment will be compressed as a ZIP archive.
- The mail attachment will retain its data format (XML, HTML or CSV).
- Assignment type
This setting is only relevant to HA (High Availability) environments.
- All servers: The task will be executed by all servers.
- One server (direct assignment): You can select a specific server for this task. The available servers are listed under Assigned servers.
- One server (random selection): The server for this task will be automatically selected from the servers listed under Assigned servers.
- Assigned servers: List of servers that are available for this task.