Remove Unused Firmwares
You can define the removal of unused firmware as a task.
- Name: Name for the task
- Action: "Remove Unused Firmwares"
- Description: Optional description of the task
- Send result as mail
- The result of the task will be sent to the specified recipients via mail.
- The task will be executed at the set time.
- The task will not be executed.
- Assignment type
This setting is only relevant to HA (High Availability) environments.
- All servers: The task will be executed by all servers.
- One server (direct assignment): You can select a specific server for this task. The available servers are listed under Assigned servers.
- One server (random selection): The server for this task will be automatically selected from the servers listed under Assigned servers.
- Assigned servers: List of servers that are available for this task.