- Name: Name of the job
- Command: Command which is executed for all assigned thin clients.
- Start date/execution time: Time of first execution.
- Jobs can be enabled or skipped as necessary.
- Comment: Further information regarding the job.
- Log results
- Loggable results are collected in the database. This is not possible with the Wake-on LAN command.
- Retry nexr boot
- Parameter for the update command - clients that are switched off perform the update when they next boot.
- Max. Threads: Maximum number of processes executed simultaneously, these processes may thus be executed in block fashion.
- Delay: The minimum waiting time before the UMS sends the command to the next thin client.
- Timeout: The maximum waiting time before the UMS sends the command to the next thin client.
- Job ID: Internal job number which cannot be changed. This field is empty if a job is new.
- Next Execution: Date and time of the next execution
- User: Name of the UMS user executing the command.