You can define jobs for the UMS. A job consists in sending a command for specific thin clients automatically at a defined time. Jobs can be repeated at intervals or on specific days of the week.
You have the following options in the context menu for a job:
- Edit Job: Opens the Edit Job dialog with which you can change settings for the job.
- Rename: Opens the Input dialog in which you can give the job a new name.
- Delete: Removes the job.
- Clear outdated results: Removes outdated results.
- Access control: Opens the Access control dialog with which you can change the rights for the job. Further information can be found under Object-related access rights.
- Cut: Cuts the job from the current directory so that it can be pasted into another directory.
- Paste: Pastes the cut job into the current directory.
- Logging: Messages: Opens the Messages dialog. Further information can be found under Logging dialog window.
- Execute Job: Executes the job immediately.