Uploading the Keystore
You can use SCP (secure copy) to upload the keystore exported from UMS to the machine on which ICG will be installed.
From Windows with WinSCP
- Download the free WinSCP software from https://winscp.net and install it.
- In WinSCP configure a new session with these settings:
- File protocol: SCP
- Host name: Name or IP address of your ICG machine
- Username: sshuser
- Password: the password you have set for sshuser
- Click Login.
- Drag-and-drop the keystore.icg file to sshuser's home directory on the ICG machine.
From Linux with SCP
- In a terminal emulator, change to the directory you saved the keystore file in.
- Run the following commandline:
scp keystore.icg sshuser@[host]:~/
- Enter the password you have set for sshuser.
The file is uploaded.