The usual energy saving options found in Windows are included in the IGEL Setup .
You can configure the following parameters:
- Use IGEL Setup for configuring Power Management settings
- Power Management settings are configured using the IGEL Setup.
- Power Managemenr is configured in another manner.
- Turn off monitor: Choose after which timespan of inactivity the monitor is turned off
- After 10 minutes
- After 5 hours
- System Standby:Choose after which timespan of inactivity the system is put into standby .
- After 1 minutes
- Prompt for password when computer resumes from standby
- The user must enter a password after standby.
- The user does not need to enter a password.
- Power Button Action: Configure what happens when the power button is pressed
- Do nothing