To select your desired boot options, proceed as follows:
- Wait until the message Booting, please wait appears during the boot process.
- Press the Esc key.
A selection menu opens.
- Select one of the three boot options:
- Windows Boot Manager: The system boots normally.
- Start IGEL Rescue Shell: In this case, you access the underlying Linux system, e.g. in order to restore the system or reset the IGEL setup data.
- Download Snapshot: The firmware download menu is shown. In order to download a snapshot file from your server or a connected USB stick, you will need to provide the necessary connection details.