Here you can edit basic settings for the Windows Media Player.
- Video size: Initial zoom factor for the Windows Media Player.
- Volume: The sound volume when starting the Windows Media Player can be changed using the slider or by entering a value.
Possible values: 0 - 100
- Add media files to library
- Media files are added to the media library.
- Media files are not added to the media library. (default)
- Enable screensaver
- The screen saver can start during media playback and in doing so interrupt the media playback.
- The screen saver can-not start during media playback. (default)
- Start maximized
- The Windows Media Player will start in a fullscreen window.
- The Windows Media Player will start in a default size window. (default)
- When the media file is completed, playback will start again.
- The media file will be played once. (default)
- The items on the playlist will be played in random order.
- The items on the playlist will be played in list order. (default)
- The media will be played without sound.
- The media will be played with sound. (default)