Here you can edit miscellaneous browser settings.
- Show pictures
- Websites will be loaded fully including all images. (default)
- Images in websites will not be loaded; placeholders will be shown instead of the images. As a result of this, websites can be loaded more quickly, but the layout is impaired.
- Play sounds in webpages
- The browser will play background music on a webpage automatically. (default)
- The browser will not play background music on a webpage.
- Show friendly HTTP error messages: Specifies whether, in the case of an error, a page with more detailed information is displayed instead of the server message (example: "404 Not Found").
- The friendly error message is displayed. (default)
- The server message is displayed.
- Automatically activate newly installed addons
- A newly installed addon will be active immediately.
- A newly installed addon will not be active immediately after installation; to activate an addon, the user must confirm a dialog. (default)