License Error Although the IZ License Is Still Valid
- Although your IZ license is still valid, the IGEL Linux 10 Upgrade Tool shows a license error:
- Check if your IZ devices support the upgrade to IGEL Linux 10. This is the case for the following device types:
- IZ2 HDX/RFX/HORIZON 40 (D220)
- IZ3 HDX/RFX/HORIZON 50 (M340C)
- Check if your IZ devices are running IGEL Linux 5.11.100.
- If your IZ devices are running IGEL Linux 5.11.100, proceed with the Solution.
- Update your devices to 5.11.200.
- Set your target version to IGEL Linux 10.02.120.
- Open the devices' Setup and activate System > Update > Firmware Update > Retry upgrade to IGEL Linux 10 despite upgrade failure. To do this for a greater number of devices, see Retry a Mass Upgrade.
- Retry the upgrade. To do this for a greater number of devices, see Retry a Mass Upgrade.