Global Session Options
- Network notification on session start: If when launching sessions no network is available, a notification will be shown.
- Network notification is enabled (default)
- Network notification is disabled
- Notification delay: Time in seconds after which the notification is shown. (default: 15)
- Delay session start at boot time to apply new UMS settings: If new settings were made in the UMS, the thin client may receive them during the boot procedure.
- The session start will be delayed until the settings have been transferred or the time limit has been exceeded.
- Timeout: Delay in seconds. (default: 10)