Using ICG Agent Setup
This assistent helps you configure the connection to IGEL Cloud Gateway (ICG):
- Address: IP address or DNS name of the server running ICG. You cann specify a TCP port by appending a colon and the port number.
- After entering the server address, click Connect.
- If you are using a ICG certificate signed by an unknown CA:
Root certificate fingerprint: Fingerprint identifying the root certificate -three of four fields are prefilled.
Supply the missing fingerprint field from the credentials you received from your sysadmin.
- ICG One-Time Password: The one-time-password you received from your sysadmin.
- Click this icon in order to make the one-time password readable.
- Click this icon in order to change the keyboard layout for entering the password.
- Login: Click this button to connect the thin client to ICG.
- Finish: Click this button for instant connection to ICG. Otherwise it will be started automatically on next boot.
This cloud icon in the taskbar system tray indicates that the thin client is connected to ICG.