Firmware customization details
- Name: Name of the firmware customization
- Use case: "Bootsplash"
- Image: Name of the selected image file
- Choose file: All files registered in the UMS in a suitable format (*.jpg, *bmp, *png) and for which your have authorizations are shown here.
- Upload file: Select a file from a local directory or from the UMS server.
For the bootsplash, the thin client obtains the selected file from the UMS via HTTPS as soon as it is required.
- Clear: Deletes the image file shown under Image.
- Horizontal position: Horizontal position of the bootsplash. (default: 50%)
- Vertical position: Vertical position of the bootsplash. (default: 50%)
- Progress horizontal position: Horizontal position of the progress bar. (default: 90%)
- Progress vertical position: Vertical position of the progress bar. (default: 90%)
Firmware customization assignment
Assignment of the thin clients for which the customizations are to apply.