Firmware customization details
- Name: Name of the firmware customization
- Use case: “Screensaver”
- Image: Name of the selected image files
- Choose file: All files registered in the UMS in a suitable format (*.jpg, *bmp, *png) and for which your have authorizations are shown here.
- Upload file: Select a file from a local directory or from the UMS server.
- Clear: Deletes the image file shown under Image.
- Display mode: Type of display.
- next to each other small
- next to each other medium
- centered in the middle
- Screen mode:
- One image per monitor
- One image for all monitors (stretched if necessary)
- Display time: Time in seconds that an image is shown before it switches. (default: 10)
- Start screensaver automatically
- Do not start screensaver automatically
- Start time: Time in minutes until the screensaver starts. (default: 5)
- Background color: (default: black)
- Choose color: Color selection according to color spaces
Possible color spaces:
Firmware customization assignment
Assignment of the thin clients for which the customizations are to apply.