SSH access is enabled by default. Here you can limit SSH access to specific users and hosts.
- SSH access is enabled. (default)
- Permit empty passwords
- Logging in with an empty password is permitted.
- Logging in with an empty password is forbidden. (default)
- Permit administrator login:
- Logging in as root is permitted.
- Logging in as root is forbidden (default)
- Port: Port number for SSH service (default: 22)
- Username: Permitted user
- Hostname: Name of the host that tries to gain SSH access (e.g. xterm.igel.de)
- Access is permitted. (default)
Applications access for remote user 'ruser'