In this area, you can configure additional Caradigm settings such as the location domain and session-type-specific attributes:
- Default domain: Name of the default domain. The following options are available for specifying the domain:
- The authentication server returns a domain.
- A default domain for the Caradigm Appliance is set.
- A system-wide default domain is entered. You will find it under IGEL Setup > Network > LAN Interfaces > Default Domain field.
- The user enters the domain manually when logging on.
- Session type: Selects the session type. To do this, you must have entered the server in the relevant session beforehand. Possible values:
- Citrix HDX/ICA
- VMware Horizon
- Microsoft RDP
Depending on the session type, you have the following setting options:
Advanced settings for Citrix HDX/ICA
- Logoff behavior: The logoff behavior can be specified for Citrix HDX/ICA.
- User choice
- Force disconnect
- Force logoff
Advanced settings for VMware Horizon
- Server URL: URL of the VMware Horizon server
- Desktop Name: Name of the desktop that is to be launched automatically
- Connect automatically to the desktop if enough information is given.
- Network Level Authentication
- On: Enables network level authentication (NLA) for RDP connections. Requires local logon window.
- Off: Conventional authentication
- Company logo: (Optional) Full path of an image file for a logo which is to appear in the logon window.
- Local logging is enabled.
- Logging verbosity: Specifies how exact logging is to be. The level of detail decreases as you move down through the selection.