Here, you can configure touchpad settings.
The actual settings options depend on the hardware supported by the particular touchpad.
- Custom configuration
- Using the following options, adapt the touchpad to your needs.
- No custom configuration. (default)
- Operating mode: Allows various touchpad modes. Possible values:
- Enable touchpad
- Switch off touchpad
- Turn off tapping and scrolling only
- Min speed: Minimum speed of the pointer in seconds (default: 1.00)
- Max speed: Maximum speed of the pointer in seconds (default: 1.75)
- Acceleration: Acceleration from the minimum to the maximum speed in seconds (default: 0.01)
With a number of touchpads, you can assign functions to the four corners. Specify which mouse button is clicked by tapping in the relevant corner:
- No action
- Left mouse button
- Middle mouse button
- Right mouse button
The following settings apply by default:
- Action top left: No action
- Action bottom left: No action
- Action top right: Middle mouse button
- Action bottom right: Right mouse button