Here, you can change the setting for X11 forwarding, compression and the protocol version used.
- Enable X11 connection forwarding
- X11 applications on the remote computer that are launched via the SSH session will be shown on your thin client. (default)
- No X11 programs can be launched on the remote computer via the SSH session.
- Enable compression
- The data will be compressed for transmission.
- The data will not be compressed. (default)
- Force protocol version 1
- The SSH client will force protocol version 1 for authentication. Protocol version 1 will be used when you connect to an old SSH server.
- Force protocol version 2
- The SSH client will force protocol version 2 for authentication. (default)
Select one of the two protocol versions or none. If you select none, the system will decide which version it prefers.