- Login with IGEL smartcard
- You can log in to the thin client using a smartcard. Depending on the configuration, a password may also be needed. Sessions stored on the smartcard are available.
- The desktop can be used without an IGEL smartcard. (default)
- On smartcard removal, terminate
- All sessions: When the card is removed, all sessions are ended.
- Sessions originating from smartcard: When the card is removed, all sessions stored on the card are ended. Other sessions are not affected.
- Company key: The code entered must match the code stored on the IGEL smartcard. If the two codes do not match, the IGEL smartcard cannot be used on this terminal.