In this area, you can define the window settings for a browser session.
- Start in fullscreen mode
- The browser will start in fullscreen mode.
- The browser will start in a standard window. (default)
- Start monitor: Specifies the monitor on which the browser window is shown when the browser starts.
- No configuration: The browser window will be shown on the monitor that is currently in focus, i.e. the one with the mouse pointer.
- 1st monitor
- 2nd monitor
- Firefox translation: Language of the user interface
- System setting: The language set under Setup > User Interface > Language > Language will be used for the browser. (default)
- Hide local filesystem
- The local file system will not be shown in the dialogs for saving data. The user cannot change the location for saving files.
- The local file system will be shown in the dialogs for saving data. (default)
- Hide configuration page of the browser
- The browser configuration page (about:config) is locked. As a result, the user cannot change the configuration. (default)
- The browser configuration page (about:config) can be used.