You can change VNC protocol settings in order to optimize transmission.
- VNC autoselect
- The preferred coding and color depth will be specified automatically. (default)
- The Preferred coding and Color depth can be specified by the user.
- Preferred encoding: Specifies how the data to be transmitted are to be coded. The coding is negotiated between the client and server.
- Tight: Suitable for slow networks too
- ZRLE: Compatible with RealVNC
- Hextile: Recommended for fast networks
- raw. No compression
- Color depth: Allows you to select the color resolution.
- Full (all colors): The maximum value set on the server is used.
- Medium (256 colors)
- Low (64 colors)
- Very low (8 colors)