You can select a suitable compression procedure in order to optimize the transmission speed between the client and server.
- Enable custom compression level
- You can specify how much the data transmitted between the client and server are compressed.
- The default value will be used for the compression level. (default)
- Compression level: Allows you to select the compression level; 9 is the highest compression (default: 8)
- Enable JPEG compression: If this option is enabled, graphical data will be compressed using the JPEG procedure.
A higher JPEG compression level saves bandwidth but reduces the image quality.
- Graphical data will be compressed in accordance with the JPEG procedure. (default)
- JPEG quality: Allows you to select the image quality. 1 means the highest compression and the lowest image quality, 9 means the lowest compression and the highest image quality. (default: 7)
- SSH compression
- The data will be compressed using SSH compression.
- The data will not be compressed using SSH compression. (default)