- Graphical Codec: Decoding method for the transferred screen content
- Automatic: Automatically selects the appropriate codec according to the performance of the hardware.
- H.264 Deep Compression Codec: Guarantees high image quality, but results in high CPU load if the device does not have hardware acceleration for this purpose.
- JPEG: Is less CPU intensive, although the image quality is slightly reduced.
Additional parameters for H.264 Deep Compression Codec
These parameters are relevant if Automatic or H.264 Deep Compression Codec is selected.
The following options are only available for the software implementation of H.264:
- Text tracking:
- Loss-free depiction of texts (default)
- Small frames feature:
- Pixel-perfect depiction of lines etc. (default)
Additional parameters for JPEG
These parameters are relevant if JPEG is selected.
- JPEG direct-to-screen decoding
- Decodes image tiles directly without using a bitmap cache.
- No JPEG direct-to-screen decoding (default)
- JPEG batch decoding
- Enables batch processing and delayed XSync. (default)