HDX multimedia redirection improves the playback of audio and video content during a Citrix session.
Hardware acceleration for multimedia playback is available on specific devices. Further information can be found in the Hardware Video Acceleration on IGEL Linux FAQ.
- Enable multimedia redirection:
- Multimedia data are sent to the thin client and decoded there
- Multimedia data are decoded on the server. (default)
- HDX Realtime WebCam Redirection
- Redirection is not enabled (default)
- HDX WebCam FrameRate (default: 5)
- Image quality of the HDX webcam (default: 16)
- Image width of the HDX webcam (default: 352)
- Image height of the HDX webcam (default: 288)
- HDX webcam delay time (default: 2000)
- HDX webcam delay type (default: 1)
- Use HDX RealTime Media Engine
- The HDX RealTime Media Engine significantly improves the performance of Lync / Skype for Business.
- The HDX RealTime Media Engine is not used. (default)
- Enable content redirection
- Specific content types are opened with a local program, e.g. PDF documents with Evince.
- Content redirection is disabled. (default)