Printer for ICA
You can set up a printer for ICA sessions here.
- Enable Client Printer Mapping: With this function, the locally connected thin client printer is made available for your ICA sessions, provided that it was not disabled on the server side.
- Set another default printer:
- Allows you to specify a default printer for the client which differs from the one defined in the printer setup.
- Do not set another default printer. (default)
- Default Printer: Print queues used on the thin client to specify the default printer for the session. lp is the locally configured default printer.
- Default Printer Driver: Windows driver name for the printer which is automatically set up. Enter one of the universal drivers or your own driver name here.
- Metaframe XP PS universal driver
- Metaframe XP PCL5c universal driver
- Metaframe XP PCL4 universal driver
- Citrix PCL4 universal driver (old)
- User entry
The printers must be set up on the Devices > Printers > CUPS > Printers page and must be enabled there for mapping in ICA sessions, see ICA sessions.
Because the thin client merely places incoming print jobs in a queue, you need to install the printer on the server.