In this area, you can configure the following settings:
- Inverted cursor color
You can also configure your own values custom:<foreground color>,<background color>.
The colors must be given in the ARGB8888 format, e.g. 0xFF000000.
- Reset license
- The Microsoft llicense will be removed from the device. The device must then be restarted.
- The license will not be removed. (default)
- Reset confirmed server certificates
- All confirmed server certificated will be deleted from the client.
- The certificates will not be deleted. (default)
- Client name: Client name for terminal service identification.
- Special client name: Specify a special client name in the next field.
- MAC address: Use the MAC address of the computer as the client name
- Computer name: Use the name of the computer
- Custom client name: If you have opted for a special client name, you can enter the name here. If the field remains empty, the MAC address of the client will be used automatically.
- Verify server certificate
- The server certificate will be verified if the connection is TLS-encrypted. (default)