Specify further options for your Evidian AuthMgr session.
- Session type
- Citrix ICA
- VMware Horizon
If you have selected the user-defined session type, you can enter your own start and stop commands here:
- Custom start command: Command that is executed when the card is inserted (example: /wfs/start.bash)
- Custom stop command: Command that is executed when the card is removed (example: /wfs/stopp.bash)
- Availability message
- A message is shown when the authentication tool is available.
- Delay for dynamic tapping: Tapping delay in secondes (default: 3)
- Tapping mode
- The operating mode can be changed by briefly tapping the card on the reader. Each tap triggers an action.
- Debug mode:
- All outputs are switched to the default error output (false).
- Level for trace: Specifies the trace level. The level of detail of the log messages decreases as you move down through the selection list.
Custom configuration file
- Use configuration file
- Instead of the preconfigured session, a custom configuration file will be used. All other session settings will be ignored.
- Path: Path to the configuration file with file name. (Example: /etc/rsUserAuth/rsUserAuth.ini).